Why is the pain so much WORSE this month?


It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. I've been eating right, sleeping well, exercising, and keeping positive. Last year, I decided to use exercise and diet to ease my endometriosis symptoms and increase my chances of pregnancy. The past year has been a little easier because of that decision. For the most part.

I exercise 5-7 times per week, assuming it's not a red week. I ran my first 10K a couple weeks ago. I take spin class, swim, lift weights, and do circuit training. I'm a certified personal trainer and I kick my butt day after day in the hopes that the endometriosis that so mysteriously came into my life will one day simply disappear without so much as a good riddance. So far, no such luck.

There isn't a way for me to predict how painful and heavy my period will be from month to month. Some months are worse than others. This month has been the worst in maybe an entire year.

Auntie Flo came to visit on Sunday. She's still here, of course, but so are the cramps, the blood clots, and the embarassing gushes. I'm currently wearing a therma care wrap on my lower abdomen and I still feel pain. I think I'll take some ibuprofen in a minute. Why do I have such terrible cramping on Day 4? Ugh.

I feel like taking a nap. Time for some Vitamin I and some shut eye. Hopefully when I wake up I'll feel a lot better.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Coping With Endometriosis. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.